Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wavin' Flag - Young Canadian Artists for Haiti.

The idea is to take Young Canadian Artists and donate them to Haiti. A secondary objective is to understand how > my getting older > might make me stronger > making me "Freedom" > just like a Wavin' Flag. (Then it goes back! Very mysterious.)

If you like choruses, love collaborative anthems and adore execution that is fun and not incredibly self-righteous, like this. It is not We Are the World - 25, because it is fun and not incredibly self-righteous.

There is a video, à la We Are the World, which can be found on Youtube, but because of your lame efforts to help, I cannot be found on Youtube. Lament, lament Children of Zion; rend your clothes in mourning. Lift your arms in prayer, let your eyes rain tears, beseech the Heavens that they may comfort you, firebomb Ber's desk. - Me in my Book

No comments: