Sunday, May 10, 2009

What's Wrong With Lipa?

Not as much as I once thought. Seems his Lion King parodies float to the top of the pile while he has an extensive discography of actual, um, music. Like in this song, Lipa is a freakintasticly poetic lyricist, mediocrabulous singer and a decencredible arranger. And he's actually realy, really good. Unfortunately, I've already given this what they call "The Avi Treatment" at work and I can no longer bear to listen.

Into your hands I commend my song.

4 comments:

Peretz said...

From the 30 seconds i got here... I'll give you the lyrics, but not the vocals or the arrangements... seriously, not the vocals, but like, for real.

Levi said...

글쎄, 우리가 당신을 늘 먹는 개와 고양이 30 초
(it don't translate that good in reverse to Korean on google translate, but you'll get the point)

Shmuel said...

Τι διάολο σε σκύλους και γάτες που έχουν να κάνουν με αυτό;

(Greek)

Avi said...

My query precisely!

(Affected British English.)