Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hishba'ati Eschem • Unknown [by me]

This was sent to me by blog friend (and real friend too) Moshe Z. K., along with the news that this is a very mega major hit in the world of Jewsic. I had not heard it, but have since listened to a handful of covers like this. (Originally meant to post it as a Monday Match-up but none of them are distinguishable enough to warrant a vote.)

Very mellow, a little yearn-y, somewhat complex to master melodically. Very sweet, classic with a flavor, recognizable and enjoyable but forgettable. I like.

Happy Birthday Moshe Z!



PS: On first listen earlier this week, I saw a related cover by... Da Seengers! A.d.d.'d my way over to the "Masai Timloch" that you were forced to endure on Tuesday. Sorry for the detour.

1 comment:

Lucky Wolf said...

http://www.gruntig.net/2013/05/mordechai-shtimentz-mona-at-belz-sheva.html