Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hashem S'fatai Tiftach! - Yosef Karduner - Mikdash Melech

National Week of Karduner? Maybe... What an awesome guitar-pickly-and-trumpet intro! Also a subtly spectacular bass riff throughout. Finally, the "Anu amecha" bit at the end. What a great, great, great vibe!



BeeTeeDub: total accident that my heart stopped on two Karduneskies in a row, and from the same album. He's just that good.

I know it's not a good idea, but I had the mental image of this song being the background to a "JK Wedding Dance" style thing. If you work in my office and would like to try it down our runway, let me know the time and place and we'll subwoof the hell outta this thing!

Oy Abba, Karveiiiini... Litoratecha! Limitzvotecha! Likdushatecha!

2 comments:

Levi said...

אוי גענוג
וואס איז מיט די נייע פאנטאזירישע זארגאן?
ליידער די טרומייטער און פיקען שטיק אינטרא איז טאקע גענוי

Avi said...

I hear ya and I am not NECESSARILY on the same coffee high today as I was when I typed this, but I AM on the 13th listen in a row to this song. Can't get enough.

Oyy, Abba Karveinu! (Did I mention that yet?)

Which reminds me of a random and enriching Davening thought I heard this week: "ויחד לבבנו לאהבה..." It is the Yechida shebenefesh that is in charge of Ahava so we ask Hashem to align our hearts with the level of Yechida so they can reach the level of Ahavas Hashem.